Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hit me please!

You know, it would be a lot easier to keep this blog updated on a daily basis if I could quit my job and work on these posts full time. Problem is, I need money to pay the bills…if only I could get enough hits on this site to do some advertising and get a sponsor who would fund my efforts…but how could I get more people hitting this site? How could I get some search engine hits?

Anyway, so last night I was watching AMERICAN IDOL on my SAMSUNG DLP TV while enjoying a refreshing COKE and eating PRINGLES when all of a sudden a commercial came on for the new and improved HONDA RIDGELINE. Needless to say, I was really impressed by it. It’s the perfect vehicle for driving around in your RAY-BAN sunglasses, listening to NORAH JONES or JACK JOHNSON or the FOO FIGHTERS or other popular bands you see on MTV or VH1 and which are often found on XM or SIRIUS SATELLITE RADIO. I’d love to drive it right over to BEST BUY to pick up the SECOND SEASON OF 24 starring KIEFER SUTHERLAND on DVD. I was surprised that I didn’t see any commercials about PARIS HILTON, MTV, PRESIDENT BUSH, MADONNA or any of the cast of SURVIVOR last night. I guess now that THE OLYMPICS are over there’s not much else worth watching on ABC, CBS, NBC or FOX, so I’ll have to start playing WORLD OF WARCRAFT and my XBOX again…or just hanging out with the family at some famous retail stores like SEARS, POTTERY BARN or PIER ONE.

So that was how my night went…not much to write about! If you have any ideas on increasing my hit count, share 'em here. I haven't thought of any yet myself.

25, 456 hits since eating my QUAKER APPLE-CINNAMON OATMEAL this morning

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh. It's like a good bowel movement. You feel refreshed, empty...ready to consume more of the world's stuff.

Now, after sitting at work for three hours, I can think about maybe being productive.

My company's bottom line thanks you.

PEPSI(R), KLEENEX(R), Sharpie(R), Xerox(R), Fortune, Nalgene, NRA, New Orleans, GM, GE...

Jeremy Conner said...

Suddenly I feel dirty...

Anonymous said...

I miss 24 now that I have class on Monday nights :(

dean