Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Don't eat zoo food!

Do you find it strange that the zoo sells you food that they won’t allow their animals to eat? They’re fine with you eating it, but you’re not allowed under any circumstances to give it to the animals. Signs are posted all over the zoo warning you not to feed the animals because it could be hazardous to their health.

If zoo food is so unhealthy that even an ape shouldn’t be eating it then why are you selling it to ME?

One order of your nachos please...extra cheese...and a large Pepto Bismol for the drink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to the zoo with both my little animals this last weekend. Had a great time, until was all the way down by the summit when I realize I don't know where my cell phone is and now I have to stop and look for it. I pull over, start pulling everything out of the car and "NO CELL PHONE".... I drive back to the zoo and retrace my steps with no sucess dang it... I had to order another cell phone..I still like the zoo though, however, I must admit, I began looking at the signs you mentioned, having not really paid attention to them before :)

Dean