Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What to do with the flu?

I've caught the flu bug that is ravaging the entire country. What the heck is there to do when you have the flu? Well, I'll tell you...

You can see just how many blankets a human being can put on top of them while still feeling cold.

While your fever is still kicking, you can hang around with lots of people you don't like very much.

You can whimper a lot in hopes that people will give you free stuff and money.

There's a lot more you can do, but I need to go curl up and die...since I'm sick, no more blogs this week. Sorry gang - I know many of you will be heartbroken and will live unfulfilled lives. I'll post a new poll tomorrow to give you something to do while I'm gone.

I feel too bad to put a funny little tag line down here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess it really isn't your lucky day. I don't know how I will go on without another post. I beleive I will just die! (Hint sarcasm)

I read on Charity's website your desperate plea for people to come to your website, so here I am.

Nice blog....you are very much like Tabitha.

Will_Hunt_4_Food said...

just ignore this. i am trying to get my name to go to my blog.

Will_Hunt_4_Food said...

I beleive I should have entitled that post "Who's Your Daddy". (That is what Tabitha said)

I feel another funny quote or sarcastic blog coming on maybe in the next few days.

alli said...

geepers, Jeremy. this is another difficult poll.

because, if the guy was cool enough, then he really could wear any of the colors.

sorry. can't vote on this one.

I've definitely seen nifty guys wear bright yellow and pink shirts.

Now, a tight Hello Kitty shirt, High School Musical or a Hannah Montanna shirt...now, that's a problem-o. Those might deserve a punch in the face, ya know? Not bright yellow or pink. duh.

dude. I'm totally slammin' your polls. Sorry to kick ya down when your sick, bro.

Jeremy Conner said...

But Alli...if the guy were cool enough to pull it off, would he wear those kind of shirts in the first place?

Never question my logic...it is flawless - even when I am sick.

Griswell said...

There is an absolutely awesome, very manly guy in our church that often wears pink. He totally pulls it off..not the shirt ...I mean he's successful in his effort to look great in pink. On the other hand, the love of my life-seeing said man in pink-tried to wear a pink shirt. Its just not happening there. I had to tell him to take the shirt off and never wear it again. Ever. I have to agree with Alli..totally depends on the guy.

Jeremy Conner said...

I'm sorry ladies, but the poll disagrees with you. The people have spoken!